Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Patch Picks: Top 10 Scariest Halloween Movies of All Time

First, let me preface this list by laying out my bona fides as a horror expert.
I have watched a lot of scary movies. My Comcast onDemand playlist is almost entirely populated with FEARnet movies. I also happen to be a card-carrying member of the Commander USA fan club. Don’t know who Commander USA is? Well, then you don’t want to get into a discussion with me about Mexican vampire or other low budget horror movies.
The following list includes my personal picks for the best scary movies of all time. Noticeably absent are zombie movies, most slasher flicks and classic, but not really all that scary, horror movies. Why did I exclude those?
Well, I don’t understand zombies. They are gross, dead things. Why do they need to eat? “Zombieland” was mildly entertaining in a comedic sense, but that was it. As for slasher

Go to www.srqtimes.com for latest Sarasota News and Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment