Thursday, December 13, 2012

Beach Bistro, Eat Here Provide Dining Getaways During NHL Lockout

During this owner's lockout in the National Hockey League I've got my hockey fix in a few ways including playing, but I miss the feeling of going to a hockey friendly bar or restaurant before a Tampa Bay Lightning game.
First, know this about me. I am not Canadian. I grew up in Maryland and embrace polite people with a sense of humor. I've also played ice hockey since I was 13 and am enthralled with hockey and hockey history and loved visiting Canada.
You know who is Canadian? Eat Here and Beach Bistro proprietor Sean Murphy. Well, he's been an American citizen for 11 years.
By no means are Eat Here or Beach Bistro hockey bars in the sub-tropics. (I've seen one, and it's in Germain Arena.)
What Murphy has been able to do at Eat Here and Beach Bistro is to provide an experience for nice people who want a nice meal in three

Go to www.srqtimes.com for latest Sarasota News and Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment