Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sarasota Democrats Excited To See Vice President (Video)

Folks lined up at Payne Park Monday evening to get their hands on a ticket to see the vice president at Sarasota Municipal Auditorium.
Vice President Joe Biden will speak at the Sarasota Municipal Auditorium Wednesday morning, and those who showed up Monday to said they're excited to see the vice president in person and hope that he speech will resonate with Americans.
"I think he really needs to energize the voting base for some who may be burning out with this election," said Jamie Schoenfeld. "Today I got a call from the Romney people. I'm a registered Democrat and they're telling me what different paths we can take. I'm really done, but having Biden here—I'm so excited. I came rushing here."
Joshua Downes volunteers his time at the Organize For America office in downtown Sarasota and after his shift, he trekked over to Payne

Go to www.srqtimes.com for latest Sarasota News and Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment