Friday, December 9, 2011

Lenobel’s 200th Tee Time in Longboat Key News

HAL LENOBEL
Contributing Columnist
golf@lbknews.com
This is the two-hundredth “Tee Time” article that I have written for Longboat Key News. It has been most rewarding in that I have received so many comments, questions, corrections and laudatory letters, cards and e-mails during my more than three years tenure as author of the column. I am grateful for the many times when I have been stopped by readers and told they read my column and enjoy it. That is more than enough compensation to help me continue to write. My thanks to all who read “Tee Time,” especially those who take the trouble to write to me.
I think this is a good opportunity to add a little humor to the game. The pro season is winding down and the season here in the Sunshine State is upon us. Here are 15 tidbits you might enjoy, unless you’ve heard them before:
Golf

Go to www.bradentonmagazine.com for latest Bradenton News

No comments:

Post a Comment